Hey there, Katie! My name is Lena. I noticed you were a friend of another Katie ( lovie ) friend of mine :) I am also azalea@LJ.com I think you posted graphics back in the day? My memory is terrible haha! Anyway, would you like to be friends?
Let's see... you wanted me to share something interesting about myself- Well, gardening is my hobby! I recently planted some gardenias on the side of my house & I simply cannot wait for June because that's Gardenia season where I live. I could tell you all about flowers & plants native to where I live too ^_^. Also I enjoy Genshin Implact, Pokemon GO (still haha) & I also play maplestory. Anyway, I hope we can be friends!
Hi Katie. I would love to be friends again. I plan on posting more, as I haven't done for awhile. Plus being more active with commenting as well. Would you care to be friends again? ♥
Hi there, I'm Lauren ~ I just started my journal so I'm looking for new friends! I searched "reality tv" as interests and you came up. Wanna be friends??
hello! my names kari and i found you by searching the interests for vanderpump rules lmao that show is a large portion of my personality. could we be friends? :)
no subject
Let's see... you wanted me to share something interesting about myself- Well, gardening is my hobby! I recently planted some gardenias on the side of my house & I simply cannot wait for June because that's Gardenia season where I live. I could tell you all about flowers & plants native to where I live too ^_^. Also I enjoy Genshin Implact, Pokemon GO (still haha) & I also play maplestory. Anyway, I hope we can be friends!
no subject
I LOVE Gardenias. They smell so great.
Added ya!
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
I would love to be friends again. I plan on posting more, as I haven't done for awhile. Plus being more active with commenting as well. Would you care to be friends again? ♥
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject